Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~
Ninja Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Naruto AMV'S

2 posters

Go down

Non Naruto AMV'S Empty Non Naruto AMV'S

Post  Hinata Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 pm

This is where if you have an APPROPRIATE non Naruto AMV you can post it. Please be considerate of others and follow ALL of the rules.
Hinata
Hinata
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Non Naruto AMV'S Empty Re: Non Naruto AMV'S

Post  Z Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 am

Ah, now this thread I like.

This is an amusing AMV of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann with the song of I'll make a man out of you".

I think people should not just post videos here, but also say what they think about the videos that have already been posted. That will motivate people to post videos when they actually receive feedback.

Anyway, I suggest everyone to watch this video here. It's a great example that proves that with just pictures and great editing, pictures will come to life in in the video and rival even videos that are made with video footage. Side note: it's not exactly an AMV, it's a MAD, but it should be okay for me to post it here anyway.

Z
Z

Back to top Go down