Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~
Ninja Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AMV's

3 posters

Go down

Naruto AMV's Empty Naruto AMV's

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:30 pm

This is where you can post appropriate Naruto AMV's please refer back to the rules if you have a question on what is appropriate

Last edited by Hinata on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Naruto AMV's Empty ipods

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Naruto AMV's Empty Re: Naruto AMV's

Post  Shinigami_E Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Shinigami_E
Shinigami_E

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 am

Only Naruto AMVs, huh?

Too bad, I would've posted some good AMVs (and some MADs) not only based on Naruto.

But to go with the topic, I do have one Naruto AMV. It has been edited so it would look like a real Naruto opening (notice the Kanji that he's using in the video that is always displayed in real OPs as well and the TV-tokyo sign at the end). It's using the song Rewrite by Asian Kung Fu Generation (4th OP of FMA).

Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post  narutogirl007 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 am

tell me what you think ^^

i made them ^^
narutogirl007
narutogirl007

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami_E Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Both of those are amazing and well put together
Shinigami_E
Shinigami_E

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 am

narutogirl007 wrote:tell me what you think ^^

Since you asked for opinions, I will give you my honest review. It may sound harsh, but please mind that I'm not trying to discourage you. This criticism is meant for you to get better.

I thought that the intro part before the real AMV was un-needed. Such things should be written to the comments, I prefer to start watching the AMV right away. The intro song was also very much overused (even though I like the song, but I just keep hearing it in every AMV nowadays, heck even during the days when it was new).

Next up, the video itself. Having subs in an AMV takes away a lot of the value of the video, unless they're meant to be there and enhance the experience. I understand that it might be hard to find RAWs just for the AMVs or that trying to mask them can be very time consuming, but it's just the way it is. Having un-needed things make it less enjoyable for me to watch the video. This point is forgivable, unless you enter to some AMV contest.

The flow. The video didn't seem to "match" the song at all. Not literally nor with the "beat". It felt like watching Naruto with mute and listening to some song in my media player at the same time. I saw some attempts of the video matching the song when Hinata battled Neji and when Hinata was training in the moonlight, but they were it. It also had too many repeated clips in my eyes.

I'll end my criticizing now. Overall, it wasn't that bad but I didn't really enjoy that video.
// End of criticism on narutogirl's video.

Now, narutogirl, I would like you to watch these videos that I will post here and then think about them for a while. Then watch your video. You should notice the points I brought up. If you did notice them, then you're on the right track and you will be able to improve. Remember how the audio and the video "connect" in those videos and try to emulate it in your next AMV which I am looking forward to. Remember to be original.

1. "Final Conflict" made by "007 Vegita"
It uses Metal Gear Solid 3 theme song and several voice clips from throughout Naruto. The subs don't actually mean what they say in Japanese all the time, since the subs are added for enhancing the AMVs story.

2. "Whisper of the beast" made by "ScorpionsUltd"
A video, which used a song which I had never heard before, which was a good thing. Again, the video goes along with the song extremely well due to the massive amount of editing and work the creators did. You may not recognize some scenes from the anime completely, because they have been edited.

2b. Making of "Whisper of the beast"
Video, which shows exactly from which clips the previous AMV was edited together. After watching this, you should notice just exactly how much effort was put into that AMV.

I am going to post examples of AMVs which I truly enjoy and from which you can get inspiration from in the non-naruto AMV topic from time to time. I already have a big list of things which I want to show everyone, but I shouldn't be hasty. In that list, there is a big amount of videos, which are vastly superior to the videos I just posted in this topic (in my opinion) but I will start posting them from the lowest and slowly reach for the better videos with my each post so you wouldn't be "spoiled" by my favorite AMV of all times right away.
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down