Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~
Ninja Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite anime!? besides naruto! lol.

+2
dontgoanddie
Sasuke
6 posters

Go down

What is your favorite anime!? besides naruto! lol. Empty What is your favorite anime!? besides naruto! lol.

Post  Sasuke Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:11 am

What is your favorite anime besides naruto!? Mine is Dragonball Z! :3 lol!
Sasuke
Sasuke
Hinata's Admin

http://sasukefanboy44.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite anime!? besides naruto! lol. Empty Re: What is your favorite anime!? besides naruto! lol.

Post  dontgoanddie Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:34 am

Bleach, Hitman Reborn, The Book of Bantorra, Fairy Tale, Sora No Otoshimono, and many others that i do not feel like naming.
dontgoanddie
dontgoanddie

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite anime!? besides naruto! lol. Empty Re: What is your favorite anime!? besides naruto! lol.

Post  narutogirl007 Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:16 pm

mew mew power (tokyo mew mew), vampire karin, shugo chara, wolf's rain, s.o.s brigade ,Chi's Sweet Home, vampire knight, Mermaid Melody, kamikaze kaito jeanne, fruit basket, naruto ,dnangel, fairy tail and some more xD
narutogirl007
narutogirl007

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinigami_E Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 pm

1. One Piece/Hitman Reborn
3. Buso Renkin
4. Bakemonogatari
5. Naruto Shippuuden
6. Trinity Blood
7. Gundam Seed
8. Zoids Genesis
9. Zoids Chaotic Century/ Guardian Force
10. 07 Ghost
Shinigami_E
Shinigami_E

Back to top Go down

Post  Naruto121 Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Im not going to lie lol DBZ or DBGT very action packed lol
Naruto121
Naruto121
Head Admin

https://ninjazone.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Z Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:32 am

I'll keep my post shorter then what I did in the manga topic and just list my top 10 quietly. I enjoy watching Naruto occasionally (I prefer to read it's manga), but it doesn't even make close to my top though.

1. Death Note
- Fantastic anime that proved me just how intense mind battles can be.
- I liked the manga ending better though.

2. Gintama
- Bless the day when I found out about this glorious anime. It has a lot and a LOT of inside jokes and references. It's a hit-and-miss, but if you DO get the jokes, you'll be crying in amusement the entire time.
- However, it also has a number of serious and sometimes very bloody story arcs.

3. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- They cut some funny stuff out and had really fast pacing at first, but it stays true to the manga, unlike the first series.

4. Nyan Koi
- I never thought that I would rank a comedy romance anime besides Love Hina so high in my list, but this anime has me completely hooked in.
- I was really disappointed that they didn't include the pool story in the anime, just said that "they were in the pool" and that was that. It had good Kanako development moments, but then again the anime focuses on Mizuno.

5. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- One of the very few mecha animes that I actually like. And I like this anime tremendously.
- When you're sick of seeing bishies everywhere, this is the anime to watch to see some GAR!

6. Needless
- It would have ranked higher then TTGL it wouldn't be for some of the silly anime edits. Thanks to them, the characters got huge pop-collars (they weren't that bad in the manga). They also toned down the violence and increased ecchi instead. Again, the manga doesn't have that much perverseness at all.

7. Neon Genesis Evangelion
- The anime that proved to me that even I can like SOME mecha animes.
- Amazingly deep, lot's of psychological stuff which gears up with each episode. Don't worry if the first episode seems innocent.

8. Love Hina
- The anime that sucked me into romance comedies. Great to watch. Manga was better though.

9. Full Metal Panic
- Mecha mixed with romance comedy... it actually worked really well and deserves to be in my top list.
- Another of the very few mecha animes that I actually like.

10. School Rumble
- I really thought whether to put this in my list or not since the third semester of the manga is not animated at all. There was only one OVA that animated the "end" of the manga. But for people who had not read the manga at all, they were just left with a blank.
- Great school romance comedy though.

Meh... my post came out long after all. Anyway, that's my top 10. I have tons of other animes worth mentioning, but I'll stick to this top.
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite anime!? besides naruto! lol. Empty Blue Gender

Post  Naruto121 Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:34 am

When i was younger i used to watch "Blue Gender" on adult swim that is another one i used to watch
Naruto121
Naruto121
Head Admin

https://ninjazone.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down