Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~
Ninja Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

killblaze777's ninja profile!

Go down

killblaze777's ninja profile! Empty killblaze777's ninja profile!

Post  killblaze777 Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Name:Sora Uchiha Home:The Hidden Leaf Village

Father: Sasuke Uchiha Mother: Sakura Haruno

Birthday: 2/17/1992 Main Skill: Copying people's Jutsus

Influences: Kakashi Hatake Favorite 2 ninja elemental styles for my jutsus: fire and lighting

Favorite copied skill: Shikimaru's Shadow Possession Jutsu Rank: Genin

Favorite Collaboration(combined) Jutsu: First I possess you with my shadow and then I either shoot a fire ball or dragon flame jutsu, or a chidori stream along that shadow straight to you. My chidori stream can stretch as far as my shadow can. During the night time is when my shadow possession thrives.

Last edited by killblaze777 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
killblaze777
killblaze777
Super Moderator

http://killblaze777.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

killblaze777's ninja profile! Empty In the Ninja Academy!

Post  killblaze777 Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:40 am

Tomorrow is the big day for me at the academy. I have to show that I have master a specific jutsu. The jutsu? I don't even know, but I'll find out tomorrow. I dwell in the new Uchiha village that Sakura and Sasuke had help to recreate, as well as giving birth to my older brothers and sisters that had gone off and had other kids.Even though I'm in the new 1st generation of Uchihas, I was about the same age as my brothers' and sisters' kids. As you can plainly see, I am the youngest out of my generation.
As I was walking home, I wandered what kind of jutsu they were going to test us on. Either way, I'm pretty good at all of them. I finally got home, and dinner was about ready. By the time I had washed my hands, it was already on the table. I ate my dinner and eventually went to bed. I woke up the next morning and went to the academy where my mother and father were there as special guests helping out with the graduation exams. As i go into the testing room, I am told to demonstrate a substitution jutsu, simple right? But little did I know that they were going to throw a real kunai at me. I saw my dad pull out a kunai, and suddenly, I was prepared for the worst. My dad, Sasuke Uchiha, through the kunai at me and I countered it with a perfect substitution. I told I was good at all of the basic training, so, naturally, I passed with everybody else. Now I am a full fledged ninja.
killblaze777
killblaze777
Super Moderator

http://killblaze777.chatango.com

Back to top Go down