Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~
Ninja Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sproketz's Ninja Profile

Go down

Sproketz's Ninja Profile Empty Sproketz's Ninja Profile

Post  Sproketz Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:54 am

Name - Ryuu

Alignment - Hidden Leaf

Parents - None (Orochimaru's "science project")

Birthday - (found) May 24

Main Skills - Completely Untrained

Spoiler:
Sproketz
Sproketz

Back to top Go down

Sproketz's Ninja Profile Empty Re: Sproketz's Ninja Profile

Post  Sproketz Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 am

My new family, today is the day i get to meet my new family. I've never had a family, I've never had anything actually. I don't even have memories. I woke up in this building, everything i know is in this building. Everything is so new, and everyone has been so nice, but I just don't feel right, like I somehow don't belong here.

"Ryyu?"

"Ryuu? Are you awake"

I roll over to see Lady Hokage, about to nudge me.

Tsunade - "Ryuu, this someone i want you to meet", she moves to the side, "Your going to be living with him from now on"

"Hi there little guy, my name is Iruka Umino , whats your name?

I don't even respond

Tsunade - "I'm sorry Iruka, he still hasn't spoken much, we have only overheard him talking, but not to anyone of us. But he is sharp as a kunai and seems to understand us just fine"

Iruka - "No its fine, I'm sure he will open up eventually. What do you say we go get something to eat?

He held his hand out to me smiling. I look to him, and slowly reach my hand to his.

Iruka- "Thats right, its ok, you ever have ramen?
Sproketz
Sproketz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sproketz Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Ryuu - "ōte"

Iruka ponders the move i just made with my responce. He reluctantly removes his king

Iruka - "So you finally decided to say something huh? Well know that you've talked. I'm allowed to teach you now, come on, you have been cooped up in this house for 3 months now playing Shogi, its time you got some fresh air."

Iruka led me through the village. I havent been anywhere else besides Lady Hokage's house, the ramen shop, and Iruka-san's house. I have never seen so many people before. Vendors selling this on the streets. Hot food at every other door front. Parents shopping with their children.

The farther we went, the less dense the village became untill we came to an open field by a river. There were three kinds my age across the field, fighting. I looked at them blankly, wondering why they are fighting and noone was stopping them.

Iruka - "Training, they aren't going to hurt themselves, well they might but their sensei will stop them before that happens. I don't think your ready for what they are doing quite yet, first off, Henge no Jutsu!"

I turn around and Iruka is no longer there, but i am. Falling to the ground in disbelief

Iruka - "No no, don't be scared, its still me. I'm just about to teach you how to do this" A cloud of smoke appers and he transforms back. "See i used my chakra and hand signs to force my chakra to change me. Like this, watch carefully" he slowly went through the handsings one after another, Dog - Boar - Tiger "Henge no Jutsu." another cloud of smoke, and there "I" was again. As i stand up he poofs back. "Now you try"

Slowly i try to reenact the movements he made before, Dog. My spine tingled as i completed the first hand sign. Boar, the feeling intensified, Tiger. My whole body now felt numb.

Ryuu - "Henge no Jutsu" I got surrounded by smoke, as the smoke cleared and i saw Iruka starring at me in awe. I had made a perfect copy of him on my first attempt at the jutsu, let alone my first jutsu attept to begin with.

Iruka - "Very nice, now again"
Sproketz
Sproketz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down