Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ninja Zone
Welcome to the Ninja Zone's forum page feel free to register once you do you can post topics use the chatbox pm other members ect. Just make sure you read the rules and follow them correctly thanks ~Naruto121~
Ninja Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best anime openings/endings

Go down

Best anime openings/endings Empty Best anime openings/endings

Post  Z Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Post the three anime OPs and EDs that you really like here. Please don't repeat the OPs/EDs that are already posted. If you think that one of them is great, simply mention it in your post, no need to re-post it.

Try to give reasons why you picked each video and don't just post your videos and never come back to the topic. Comment on the ones that others have picked as well.

I wanted to post other great OPs and EDs, but I had to choose 3 of each, so here they are.

Openings

Neon Genesis Evangelion OP 1 - Cruel Angel's Thesis
This is one of the first anime openings ever that actually tried hard to be appealing. And their hard work paid off, this is one of the OPs that will always be dear to my heart.

Gintama OP 5 - Donten
Can you seriously think after watching this video that Gintama is a parody anime? Most people can't. Although Gintama parodies almost everything (that's no exaggeration), there are various serious arcs now and then in the show, which are excellent. Don't underestimate this anime.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhoood OP 3 - Golden Time Lover
This OP became one of my favorites the instant I saw it. It was just really different from all of the same recent J-pop OPs I've been seeing all the time.

Endings

Gintama ED 2 - Mr. Raindrop
This might not be as appealing to people who have not watched Gintama before, but since I have, I really like this ED.

Gintama ED 9 - Sanagi
Again, this is quite inked to the Gintama fanbase due to the fact that it shows the younger selves of various characters in Gintama. Nonetheless, the music of this video is great which makes this an ending which I always watched through.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ED 2 - Let it out
An ED with a touching melody, lyrics and great animation. I always loved when near the end of each episode, the beginning of the song started playing while the episode was still going and then it switched to the ED.

Z
Z

Back to top Go down